350 Mission St. is located directly across the street from the main tower of the Millennium Residences. It used to be a four story building that had a Noah’s Bagels on the ground floor, and was home to various offices.
It’s replacement will offer:
- 455 ft high office tower consisting of 503,000 sq. ft. of office space
- 7,300 sq. ft. of retail space
- Up to 129 basement valet parking spaces
- Project total will be approximately 559,310 sq. ft.
- Open-plan workspace concepts with high ceilings and abundant natural light
- LEED Platinum certification
- 50-foot, open-air entry lobby with a 40-foot by 75-foot electronic media display
- Salesforce.com is to take delivery of the building in phases throughout 2015
As you can see from the pictures below, 350 Mission St. is no more, and once demolition of the existing building is complete, a new building will go up in its place.
(click any image for a larger version)
I love a demolition picture as much as the next guy, and as I happened to be driving by this morning they were hard at work taking the existing building down.
The lighting was good, the weather was good, and there wasn’t too much traffic to interfere with getting decent pictures. And given the buiding site’s location, finding a time of day that doesn’t have a lot of traffic is no small accomplishment.
The building is owned by Kilroy Realty, and they announced in December that they have leased the entire building to Salesforce, which pulled out of Mission Bay in order to find more office space in the downtown area near its existing headquarters. What are your thoughts about 350 Mission St.? I’d love to hear your comments on the demolition of the old office building, as well as the plans and renderings for the new 28 story building that will soon rise in its place.